USTA Pacific Northwest
2019 PNW Regulation Changes
USTA Pacific Northwest | June 19, 2018
The Pacific Northwest Adult Competition Committee and the Board of Directors has reviewed and voted on the proposed 2019 PNW Regulation changes. See these changes listed out below.
- 3.03D(1)a - All General Grievances will be adjudicated after the Championship event except for those General Grievances where physical violence or the threat of physical violence occurs, which may or may not be adjudicated during the Championship event.
- 3.03E(5)a - All NTRP Grievances will be adjudicated after the Championship event except for those NTRP Grievances that have verifiable falsification or omission of self rate information that has been presented to the Grievance Committee, which may or may not be adjudicated during the Championship event.
- 1.04G(2)a - For One Doubles Leagues only, a player may not change teams within the same NTRP Level once half of the matches during the regular season have been played (NOTE - this will be in place for the 2018 season).
- 2.02B(1)b - Players may be added to single team league rosters up to the last day of the last PNW local league season for that specific league type.
- Wild Card Chart - For 2019, the order will be determined by whichever area has the most teams the respective division using the total team numbers from the previous Championship Year (NOTE - this used to be the current Championship Year. ADVERTISEMENT By using the previous Championship Year, the entire Wild Card Chart can be published in advance).
- Playoff Seeding/Local League Wild Cards - To be published at a later this summer.
Do you have a PNW Regulation change proposal you'd like to submit for 2020? Email Adam Hutchinson at email@example.com to learn more.