USTA PNW Section T-Shirt Design Contest
T-SHIRT DESIGN RULES
- Design must be original and cannot contain any copyrighted imagery
- The design must be on a black background
- No more than three colors can be used - one must be neon pink, Pantone 806.
- The design is for the front of the shirt (the USTA logo will already be on the back of the shirt)
- Artwork will be no larger than 10" w x 10" h on the actual T-shirt
- It must contain the words "2023 Section Championships."
- National Championships created Color Wars. PNW is neon pink, Pantone 806. You must incorporate color in the design.
- Pacific Northwest and tennis theme preferred
- You do not have to be a USTA member to enter
- You may enter more than once (each entry must contain a different design)
*Please look at the Official Rules above before you start to ensure that your design is eligible. You can upload a JPG, PNG, or GIF photo of your design to enter, but save the original artwork if hand-painted/drawn or the design file is created on your computer. If you are the winner, we'll ask you to send an: AI, EPS, or PDF file of your design. Kids and adults are encouraged to enter, but a parent or guardian must submit their child's design (if under 18) on their behalf.
This contest is hosted by USTA PNW and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or Tennis Warehouse.
For any questions, please get in touch with Jennifer Combs at email@example.com
Deadline is March 27, 2023
Prize - $200 Tennis Warehouse Gift Card