Looking to give to a cause that encourages tennis involvement in the Greater Detroit community? Please consider supporting the Greater Detroit Patrons Tennis Foundation!
Originally founded in 1949, the Greater Detroit Tennis Patrons Foundation is a not-for-profit organization specifically focused on growing the sport of tennis in the Greater Detroit Area, especially in underserved communities.
With your support, we hope to:
- Promote the growth of youth and adult tennis
- Promote and support National Junior Tennis and Learning (NJTL) Programs
- Support the growth of tennis in wheelchair and adaptive communities
- Promote tennis in minority, diverse and LGBTQ+ communities
- Promote tennis as a lifetime sport and a source of physical, mental and emotional wellbeing
- Serve as the charitable arm of Southeastern Michigan Tennis Association (USTA Southeastern Michigan)
We can accomplish much to improve tennis in Greater Detroit, but not without the generosity of supporters like yourself. Your tax-deductible contribution can be made online via credit card. The Greater Detroit Patrons plan to help current and future programs by raising funds to provide the monetary support need for immediate and sustainable success.
USTA/Midwest Section Grants & Scholarships
View available individual and organization grants and scholarships available from the USTA/Midwest Section here.
Greater Detroit Patrons Tennis Foundation
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tim Ross, President
Amy Kanarios, Vice President
Tim Crouson, Secretary
Mike Myers, Treasurer