Become a Tennis Champion
Tennis thrives in communities when dedicated, passionate volunteers advocate for the sport. Do you find yourself always talking about tennis? Always encouraging your friends to play, or constantly seeking out a way to promote the sport of a lifetime?
Become a Tennis Champion! The USTA is launching this effort to educate, celebrate, connect, and inspire people with a passion for tennis to join a team with a mission to grow tennis in their local communities.
What does a Tennis Champion do?
The USTA will serve up fun ‘monthly challenges’ for Tennis Champions to complete. There will be tools and resources provided to help with challenges. Once you complete the challenge, you will submit proof and receive a prize. It’s that easy!
What are the Monthly Challenges?
The challenges require digital and in-person tasks, including:
- Connector Challenges, designed to encourage Tennis Champions to connect their social circle and community groups to tennis.
- Community Challenges, where Tennis Champions help their community experience tennis at local venues.
- Communicator Challenges, where Tennis Champions share local tennis information digitally and physically throughout their communities.
Tennis Champions Benefits and Rewards
- Opportunities to get up to $600 worth of incentives*
- Exclusive tennis promo codes and coupons
- Monthly educational webinar opportunities
- Networking opportunities
Are you in?
Applications are closed for 2021. Please check back at the end of the year when 2022 applications open.
*Currently, this program is not available to applicants living in the Hawaii Pacific, Florida, Caribbean and Mid-Atlantic sections.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.