This is the membership endpoints html.
Impact Team Tennis
Play like the pros!
Impact TeamTennis is fast-paced, coed tennis play where the team with the most games wins! Winning teams have the opportunity to advance to a National qualifying tournament.
- No membership required.
- Minimum age is 18 years old.
- Minimum time commitment
- Teams must have a minimum of two men and two women with a maximum of 10 players.
- NTRP Levels: 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5
- USTA ratings apply. Players without a USTA rating may self-rate.
- The NTRP ratings of the two highest-rated men and two highest-rated women on a roster must be equal to or less than the NTRP level entered. (Ex: If the four players average 4.125, then the team must play at the 4.5 level.)
- A team match consists of six individual sets: one set each of men's and women's singles and doubles, and two sets of mixed doubles.
- No-ad scoring.
- The team with the most games wins.
- A player must participate in two team matches to be eligible to advance to a National Qualifier.
- A local league or tournament must have a minimum of four teams play a round robin for the winning team to advance to a National Qualifier.
- Coaching and substitutions are allowed!