What is FLEX League?
USTA NorCal FLEX league is organized tennis designed with your schedule in mind in a social, stress-free environment. Play against similar-rated adult players in your area at your convenience. You set the time and location of matches.
How it Works
- REGISTER for singles, doubles, mixed, or all!
- We group you with local, similarly-rated players and generate your personal schedule.
- You communicate with your opponent via our website to set the time and location of your matches. That’s it! (Your phone number, email address and mailing address are all kept private.)
Why Play FLEX?
- More Play: Improve your singles game or compete with your doubles partner.
- It's Flexible: Set the time and location of matches. You call the shots.
- Extra Practice: FLEX doesn’t count towards ratings so you can play stress-free.
- It's Social: Meet new people in your area that are also at your skill level.
- Great Deal: You get more matches for your money with FLEX.
- Registration Fees: You don't need a USTA membership to play FLEX league, but you do get discounts!
- First-time FLEX players play for FREE.
- Singles Fee: $25 for USTA members and $35 for non-members
- Doubles Fees: $20 for USTA members and $30 for non-members.
- Levels Available: Men's and women's singles and doubles NTRP 2.5-5.0, as well as mixed doubles at 6.0, 7.0 and 8.0.
- Areas Offered: East Bay/Diablo, Fresno, Marin, Sacramento, San Francisco/South SF, Santa Cruz/Monterey Bay, South Bay/Peninsula, and recently included Napa/Solano
- FLEX Registration Instructions
- FLEX FAQs
- FLEX Rules
- Have questions? Email us at email@example.com or call (510) 748-7373
FLEX is FREE for First-Time Players
If you are a first-time participant in FLEX, your first season is FREE! When you go through the registration process, select the dropdown button that says "I am new to FLEX" and follow the instructions.ADVERTISEMENT