This is the membership endpoints html.
PB Error Codes
Please be certain that you have a full roster of committed players when registering a team!
There is no fee to register a team.
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Select the league and register your team. Enter your name as captain and choose a co-captain (optional). This can be edited anytime during the season.
ENTER HOME COURTS
- If your team plays under the umbrella of a Community Tennis Association, enter the name of the CTA first. For example, if your team is sponsored by the Bay City Tennis Association, enter Bay City. Our program will then let you designate the specific location of the courts, and your team name will include both your CTA and your home facility.
- Teams are required to have home courts for the season, with the ability to reserve these courts for league matches, and your team name indicates the location of these home courts. You must have permission from the facility to use their courts.
- If your CTA or facility is not in our database, please exit the program and email us so we can add your organization and/or courts to our database. We need to know the name of the organization or facility, the street/city address, and a phone number for a contact person associated with that organization or facility. You will not be able to continue with the registration program until we get these data into our database.
- As soon as your team is registered, players may join the roster.
- The fee is $29 per player, non-refundable. Captains play for free but are not automatically placed on the roster.
- Do NOT forget to register yourself on your time. Only one captain plays for free per team.
- "Add to Roster" option on your Team Information Page allows you to enter more than one player at a time.
- Self Rated Players: Players without a valid computer rating will be asked to rate themselves and be directed to a link which will lead him through the self-rate process on the USTA national site. It takes two to three business days for a player's rating to transfer from the national USTA site to the NorCal site. At that time, the player will be able to join a NorCal team.
- Be aware that should a player be challenged with an NTRP grievance, the captain will also be named in the grievance and the captain will be held responsible for the accuracy of the rating. If the grievance is upheld, both the captain and the player will be subject to penalties.
- Move Up/Split Up Rule: There are restrictions on the number of players from Section Championship teams who may come together on a new team at the same or lower level in the following season. Please see the LLARs for complete information.
- Age eligibility: Each league has a minimum age requirement.
- Removing Players from your roster: A player on your roster may be removed from the team only if he/she has not played a match yet. Do this by using the Remove From Roster options on your Team Page. Beginning with 2016 Leagues, if a player has not played for a team and or received a default win, the player will automatically receive a credit of $26 within two weeks of the end of the local league season. This credit will automatically be applied to a future team registration.
- Multiple Teams: A player may join more than one team of the same level as long as they are in different NorCal Areas. He can only play on ONE team for playoffs and beyond.