Updates as of 10/21/20
- The second Closed L3 for PNW is back on the calendar. The dates are November 27-29. See below for links to each tournament location:
- Girls 12-14 - Tennis Center Sand Point (Seattle)
- Girls 16-18 - Jupiter Tennis Center (Tacoma)
- Boys 12-14 - West Hills Racquet & Fitness Club (Portland)
- Boys 16-18 - Sunset Athletic Club (Portland)
- Capped draws of 48. Consolation draws for singles. No Doubles. Regular scoring. 2 out of 3 sets (3rd set a 10 point tiebreaker).
- PLEASE follow all facility guidelines/requirements for COVID-19 procedures. See each Tournament Notes page for more details on these.
- Winter Indoor Championships have been cancelled (was going to be held this same weekend).
- Please check tennislink.usta.com for updated tournament schedules. Many tournaments have either been cancelled or rescheduled.
- Click here for upcoming 2021 Junior Tournament Restructure Changes.
- Updated 2021 Youth Progression to be posted soon.
- Updated 2021 PNW Junior Competition Regulations to be posted soon.
- Updates coming soon regarding Serve Tennis, which will be replacing Tennis Link for all tournaments in 2021.
- January-May 2021 Tournament schedule will be available for public view in mid-November 2020
- June-December 2021 Tournament schedule will be available for public view in December 2020.
- Bookmark this page and check back periodically for updates on the 2021 schedule and changes.
- For any general Junior Competition questions, please contact Adam Hutchinson at email@example.com.
USTA Pacific Northwest Junior Tennis is designed to grow and promote the game to kids age 18 and under. We offer a variety of programs and events that give kids opportunities for friendly competition. Whether it's Tournaments, Junior Team Tennis or Youth Progression, we have something for you. To begin your quest to play tennis in the Pacific Northwest click request info.