PATD Gold Cup 2021
Players in the Philadelphia area: Register now for the 2021 Gold Cup Program!
- Register early: sites fill up quickly as class size is limited.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Gold Cup experience will be different for players and parents in 2021. We will do our best to keep players and parents updated with key information and updates throughout the season.
- New for 2021: there is a venue dedicated to beginners only for players 9-12 years old who want to learn more about tennis.
- All registrants will receive Gold Cup placement information via email during the last week of December.
- Questions? Email Janet: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Gold Cup?
Gold Cup is the USTA Middle States Philadelphia Area District’s exclusive, award-winning discount junior tennis program serving Intermediate and Advanced level junior athletes in the Philadelphia tri-county area. The program’s purpose is to prepare young athletes for High School team tennis and tournament level play.
What does Gold Cup cost and what do you get?
The cost of the program for 2021 is just $165. For that fee, every student receives 10 weeks of clinics.
Where are the Gold Cup Training sessions?
Gold Cup training is offered at a variety of clubs conveniently located across the USTA MS Philadelphia Area Tennis District. Classes begin in January 2021.
Gold Cup questions?
Janet Dzubow – email@example.com
USTA MS COVID-19 FAQJanuary 20, 2021To best respond to incoming questions from our many USTA programming participants, USTA Middle States developed this General Statements / FAQ page. This information will be updated here as additional questions and situations arise. Read More
A United TrioJanuary 17, 2021In early 2020, a group of three USTA League tennis players came together with an idea: to captain teams as a group. Fast forward just a bit, and the trio of Chris Powell, Kathy Steinway and Quang Nguyen have jointly captained a total of seven mixed doubles teams out of the Upper Main Line YMCA (UMLY). They call the teams UMLY United. Read More
Best PracticesJanuary 15, 2021In collaboration with local facilities throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and West Virginia, USTA Middle States has produced best practices to display what some organizations are doing to stay safe while reintroducing tennis during the COVID-19 pandemic. Read More