USTA Intermountain | September 15, 2017
Nevada District TSR Position, Intermountain Section, Position Announcement
Intermountain Tennis Association, a Section of the United States Tennis Association, is taking resumes for the Tennis Service Representative position in Las Vegas, Nevada. This person is responsible for working with the Nevada District and Intermountain Section to promote and grow the game of tennis in Nevada. Specifically, this person will:
· Build and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with parks, private clubs, community tennis associations, colleges and universities, teaching professionals, schools, etc.
· Travel to many different locations monthly.
· Conduct on-court events.
· Train others to promote and conduct events.
· Attend various events throughout the year.
· Assist in recruiting volunteers.
· Track and log progress daily.
· Be available weekends and evenings.
· Attend meetings throughout the country as needed.
A detailed job description is available HERE.
This is a non-exempt full-time position requiring strong computer skills. The TSR will report to the Executive Director of the Intermountain Section and work very closely with the Nevada Tennis Association Executive Director and staff.
Compensation ranges from $30K-$40k DOQ plus full health benefits.
Interested parties should email resumes to:
Rob Scott, Executive Director, Intermountain Section
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 5 p.m. (MT) Friday, Oct. 27, 2017.