Long Island Region
June 28, 2021
The USTA Eastern Long Island Region organizes all USTA tennis programs in Nassau and Suffolk Counties and reaches out to the entire Long Island community to bring tennis to people of all ages and skill levels. Our member organizations are tennis clubs, tennis facilities, parks, schools and community groups, all of whom support and foster tennis throughout Long Island.
- The Long Island Region will hold its 31st annual Awards Dinner September 22, 2021 at Chateau Briand Caterers. For more information and to submit a nomination, click here.
- The USTA Long Island Regional Council, in partnership with Long Island Tennis Magazine, will host three kids' days this summer. ADVERTISEMENT Join us for tennis fun with friends on these three dates: July 14 (at LuHi Summer Camp), August 2 (at North Hills Country Club) and August 5 (at The Hamlet). All attendees must pre-register by emailing email@example.com.
- Longtime Long Island volunteer Emily Moore will be inducted into the USTA Eastern Hall of Fame this August. For more information on Emily's many contributions to growing the game and details on the induction ceremony, click here.
- Send your photos from tennis events on LI to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can publish them on our site! (Please remember to send files as large as possible. At this time we can only publish horizontally oriented photos.)
July 14, 2021: Long Island Kids' Day at LuHi Summer Camp
August 2, 2021: Long Island Kids' Day at North Hills Country Club
August 5, 2021: Long Island Kids' Day at The Hamlet
September 22, 2021: USTA Long Island 31st Annual Awards Dinner at Chateau Briand Caterers
The Long Island Region Team
Adult League Coordinator
- Kathy Miller - email@example.com
Tennis Service Representative
- Neil Thakur - firstname.lastname@example.org
Long Island Region Council
Regional Council Executive Committee
- Jonathan Klee, Regional Director
- Mike Pavlides, Past Regional Director
- Sunny Fishkind, Vice Regional Director
- Randi Wilkins, Secretary
- Terri Arnold-McKenzie, Chair, Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Scott Axler, Past Regional Director, Junior Competition Committee
- Shannon Blue, USTA League Committee
- Hilary Bressler, Events Planner, Awards Dinner Committee, Kid's Day Committee, Junior Council Committee
- Chris Colesanti, Adult League Committee
- Wayne Freeman, At-Large
- Stephen Green, Kid's Day Committee
- Herb Harris, Grant Committee, Community Development Liaison
- KerriAnn Jannotte, Chair, Junior Council Committee
- Mitchell Low, Adult League Committee
- Tim McArthur, Kid's Day Committee
- Tito Perez, Diversity and Inclusion Committee, Junior Team Tennis Committee
- Fabiana Rezak, Community Tennis Liaison
- Clark D. Ruiz II, Nassau County Delegate, Junior Competition Committee
- Denise Schmidt, Events Planner, Awards Dinner Committee
- Michelle Stoerback, Awards Dinner Committee
- Jason Wass, Suffolk County Delegate, Kid's Day Committee, Junior Council Committee
To learn more about us, email email@example.com.