PARTNERS & SPONSORS
USTA INTERMOUNTAIN IS LOOKING FOR DOUBLES PARTNERS!
Researchers have found that people who play tennis add an average of 9.7 years to their lives!!
USTA Intermountain offers a variety of partnership and sponsorship packages that present exciting opportunities for local and national businesses and organizations to reach our prospering demographics:
- USTA Intermountain currently boasts membership of more than 36,000.
- Tennis is a 5.73 billion dollar industry, according to latest research by Tennis Industry Association (TIA).
- 17.9 million U.S. tennis players in 2018, according to the U.S. Physical Activity Council (PAC).
"Latent demand" for tennis remains strong (PAC): nearly 15 million non-players are interested in tennis, and another 12.7 million "consider themselves players" but may not have been on court in the last two years.
- 7.2 percent increase in youth tennis players and a 16.7 percent increase in Cardio Tennis players over the past year (PAC).
- The sport's five-year average growth continues to trend upward, increasing 0.4 percent, with the total number of participants staying steady since 2007 (PAC).
- 67 percent of USTA Intermountain members have completed a year or more of college education while more than 76 percent of Intermountain members have an annual income above $50,000 per year.
We put the sport of tennis and our 36,000+ members behind our partnership with you!
For more information, contact Wendy Anderson, USTA Intermountain Marketing and Commuications Manager, at (303) 518-9545 or firstname.lastname@example.org.