Mission and Goals
USTA Midwest | April 21, 2017
To Innovate, Promote and Grow the Game of Tennis
To Innovate, Promote and Grow the Game of Tennis.
Leadership at every level – inspire innovation and create opportunities in tennis.
To be your trusted resource for tennis.
In pursuit of its mission, the volunteers and staff accept responsibility for their actions in achieving the mission and for reaching our strategic goals.
- Community. Impact lives and foster relationships.
- Diversity and Inclusion. Include all people on a non-discriminatory basis in every aspect of our mission.
- Governance. Provide a governance and delivery structure that supports appropriate and effective participation.
- Healthy Lifestyle. Promote tennis a lifetime sport that contributes to good health, character, and responsible citizenship.
- Integrity. Make decisions and conduct business free of conflict of interest and with the highest principles of ethical behavior.
- Organizational Excellence. Commit to excellence and continuous improvement.
- Teamwork. Work as a dedicated team of local, district, and section volunteers and staff to grow tennis participation.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
Strategic goals have been identified to accomplish the mission of the association.ADVERTISEMENT
- Recruit and retain new generations, diverse cultures and communities to tennis, while expanding Social play.
- Maximize revenue opportunities from national
- Efficient allocation of financial and human resources
- Optimize the delivery system (CTAs, schools, park & recs, and other organizations)
- Transform and strengthen collaboration among Section and District volunteers and staff
- Enhance existing products to respond to the needs of players and providers
- Utilize technology to improve products and operations
- Improve education, training, and safety to develop leadership