This is the membership endpoints html.
USTA Colorado Flex League
Flex leagues allow players to schedule matches when and where it’s convenient for them. Great for new and returning players, those new to town, and anyone wanting to meet new players in match competition – singles, doubles and mixed.
Results from this league do NOT count toward a player’s NTRP rating.
How Flex League works
- It is the “home” player’s—or doubles team's—responsibility to reserve the court and bring new balls. Any fees associated with court use is the “home” team’s responsibility.
- Players must be at least 18 years old by the season start date to be eligible to participate.
- Women’s Singles and Doubles: levels 2.5-4.5
- Men’s Singles and Doubles: levels 3.0-4.5
- Mixed Doubles: levels 3.0-4.5
Flex Seasons 2023
- Season One (Mar 25-Apr 29) / Registration Deadline Mar 20
- Season Two (May 6-Jun 10) / Registration Deadline May 1
- Season Three (Jun 17-Jul 22) / Registration Deadline Jun 12
- Season Four (Jul 29-Sep 2) / Registration Deadline Jul 24
- Season Five (Sep 9-Oct 14) / Registration Deadline Sep 4
- Season Six (Oct 21-Nov 25) / Registration Deadline Oct 16
- Singles - $12
- Doubles (and Mixed Doubles) - $12/person
- An additional $3 Active.com fee will be assessed for each registration.
- A USTA membership is not required.