USTA League 65 & Over
March 12, 2019
2019 USTA League 65 & Over Invitational
6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and 9.0
2018 Event Photos
65 & Over 6.0/8.0 event: Click here to access photos
65 & Over 7.0/9.0: Click here to access photos
A player is eligible to advance to the USTA League 65 & Over Invitational if that player has played on that same team in at least two (2) matches through section championships with one default that may count for advancing. A retired match shall count for all players involved. All individual team members must be from the appropriate level of play in accordance with the NTRP system.
A minimum of 6 players who were on the final local roster must be available to compete at nationals.
9.0 Mens and Womens Team Waivers
- For sections that are unable to produce at least 2 teams in local league play for the 9.0 Men or Women's division, we will allow a waiver to those sections to form and send one team each of the 9.0 Men and 9.0 Women divisions as a representative of that section.
- Players or teams interested in participating in receiving this 9.0 team waiver need to contact their SLC. ADVERTISEMENT Only teams that are submitted by a section's SLC will be considered for a waiver.
- Sections that have more than 2 teams are strongly encouraged to continue to hold and support local play in order to determine a winner for advancement from their section. Local and sectional play is determined by each section's SLCs.
- The deadline for SLC’s to submit a team is December 2nd, 2019.
More information coming soon!
Individual Player Waiver Requests:
- Individual Eligibility Waivers may be submitted for review by the Tournament Committee for players who do not meet the minimum match requirement.
- Players wanting to submit a waiver request must do so through their Section League Coordinator. Only waiver requests that are submitted by a section's SLC will be considered.
- The deadline for SLC’s to submit an individual player waiver request using the provided link is December 2nd, 2019. The committee will review all request once the deadline has passed and will notify SLCs and players by 12/16/19 of the committee’s decision.
Section League Contacts
Contact: Brenda Rivera
Contact: Lauren Bull
Contact: Desirae McLaughlin
Contact: Sara Yoshings
Contact: Lynn Lozano
Contact: Shell Wood
Contact: Chad Docktor
Contact: Alyssa Stelmach
Contact: Heather Anastos
Contact: Nancy Lundberg
Contact: Lynn Losande
Contact: Adam Hutchinson
Contact: Chris Walling
Contact: Ali Ordonez
Contact: Shelby Payne
Contact: Andrea Booth