Women's Daytime League
USTA Northern | August 5, 2020
What Is The Twin Cities Daytime League?
The tennis clubs in the Twin Cities are excited to partner with USTA Northern in offering this fun Women’s Daytime League! For more information about the Twin Cities Daytime League, please contact Taylor Heltne at firstname.lastname@example.org or (952) 358-3287.
Twin Cities Daytime League Facilities & Contacts
Fred Wells Tennis & Education Center (St. Paul, Minn.)
InnerCity Tennis at Reed Sweatt Family Tennis Center (Minneapolis, Minn.)
Minnetonka Tennis Club (Minnetonka, Minn.)
Scott Swanson, Director of Tennis
St. Paul Indoor Tennis Club (St. Paul, Minn.)
Williston Fitness Center (Minnetonka, Minn.)
What Do I Need To Know About The League?
• USTA Membership is required
* Doubles & Singles Leagues
• Uses USTA NTRP Rating System
* Levels offered: 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5ADVERTISEMENT
• Use of TennisLink System for scheduling and results
• Non-Advancing League – You cannot advance to USTA Northern Section Championships as part of this league.
• Your results will be calculated as part of your USTA NTRP Rating
• You can play both this league and USTA League Tennis
What Do I Get For My USTA Membership?
Members of the Twin Cities Women’s Daytime League will enjoy the same benefits as all USTA members including:
• Discounts on tennis apparel and equipment
• Discounts to hotels, restaurants and other entertainment venues
• Advanced access and discounts to purchase tickets to tennis events including the US Open and the BNP Paribas Classic in Indian Wells, Calif.
• Publications including USTA Northern Magazine and Tennis Magazine
• Ability to play sanctioned tournaments
• Invitations to exclusive member-only events
• Much, much more
How Do I Join The USTA?
Go to www.northern.usta.com and click on Membership at the top of the page. You can also call 1-800-990-USTA. The annual membership fee is $44 per year for an adult or $72 for your entire family! Additional discounts are also available if you purchase a 3-year or 5-year membership.
How Do I Join The Daytime League?
To get started you need to complete the following steps:
Step 1: JOIN THE USTA TODAY – Go to www.northern.usta.com and click on Membership at the top of the page. You can also call 1-800-990-USTA.
Step 2: FIND OUT YOUR NTRP RATING - A current USTA NTRP rating is required to participate. You can rate yourself using guidelines provided by the USTA when you register. If you would like further help, ask your local tennis pro to assist you!
Step 3: CHOOSE WHERE YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY - Talk to the teaching professionals on staff about team member openings and find a team today!
Other Great League Benefits…
Members of the Daytime League will also get to enjoy a number of great league benefits including:
• Team coach, scheduled practices and matches
• Post-match critique
* End of season playoffs
• Access to personal and team statistics through TennisLink
• Over 90 competitive teams playing
• Our motto is Your League, Your Way!