April 13, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all USTA sanctioned programs and events are suspended until May 31. For the latest information and FAQ's, please visit our webpage.
The following is information specific to Twin Cities Leagues tennis. If you have additional questions, please contact Taylor Heltne at firstname.lastname@example.org or (952) 358-3287.
Twin Cities Leagues
USTA Northern's Twin Cities tennis leagues are fun and competitive adult tennis leagues for a wide variety of ages and skill levels. Find more information on joining a Twin Cities league below.
2020 Championships Information
2020 League Information
Twin Cities Summer League Registration Information
Stay tuned for more information.ADVERTISEMENT
How to Create a Team in TennisLink
- Go to TennisLink.usta.com/leagues and login to your USTA Account.
- You will land on the USTA LEAGUE home page. Look for MY QUICK LINKS on the right side of the page and click on the link ONLINE TEAM CREATION and follow the prompts.
- You will need your USTA member number and a credit card to pay the league registration fee.
- TEAM NAME: The captain’s last name(s) must be included and listed first in your team name.
- HOME COURTS: If your facility is not listed yet, click on OTHER FACILITY and enter the zip code only and choices will appear. If there are multiple listings for your facility, select the top choice. If your facility does not appear, select INDEPENDENT TEAM (this is the first listing in the drop down box), then email Taylor Heltne at email@example.com with your home court location and she will enter in TennisLink.
- Be sure to write down your team number (it begins with a 555) so you can pass it on to your players. They will need this to register for the team.
How to Register for a Team
- You will need your team number.
- You will need your USTA member number; membership must be current through the League Play Season.
- Use a credit card to pay league fee.
- Go to TennisLink.usta.com/leagues.
- Look for "Start Playing" on the left side of the page and click on the link REGISTER FOR A TEAM and follow the prompts.