Social Tennis League
USTA Texas supported social tennis leagues are the new way to play for adults. This type of tennis league is for all skill levels between the ages of 21-40. Each social league offers a happy hour for all players and is only hosted for 6 to 7 weeks. If you answered yes one or more on our Social Tennis Checklist then a social tennis league is right for you.
Social Tennis Checklist #lifegoals
- Tennis on a weeknight
- Only 2 hours max of tennis
- For those who love meeting new people
- Provides a happy hour
- No pressure setting, unless there are drinks on the line
Incentives for Starting a USTA Texas Sponsored Social Tennis League
- Marketing support (posters, banners, Facebook ads etc.)
- Promotional item to give players such as bottle openers or towels
- Tennis balls for the first 6 seasons
- Registration setup, if needed
Social Tennis League Start-Up
Interested in starting a Social Tennis League? Steps to developing a Social Tennis League can be found here.
Also check out these tips for teams.
Social League Programs in Texas
Ready to get started with Adult Social Tennis? Reach out to your local Social League Contact today!