ITF Seniors Team
Erin Maher | August 11, 2018
The top U.S. players ages 50 to 60 are ready to take on the world.
Twenty-four players have been named to the United States squads for the ITF Seniors World Team Championships, slated for August 12-18 in Ulm, Germany.
Team USA will compete against 34 other countries in the ITF Seniors World Team Championships, the Davis Cup and Fed Cup equivalent for players in the age categories 50-60. The Championships are the highest-ranked event on the ITF Seniors Circuit.
The ITF Seniors World Individual Championships will follow the team event, also in Ulm, August 18-25.
Below is a list of players representing the U.S. in each competition:
Fred Perry Cup - Men's 50 & over
1. Eoin Collins, Houston, Captain
2. Fredrik Skoglund, Rockville, Md.
3. Tim Kullick, Charlotte, N.C.
4. Willie Alumbaugh, Leawood, Kan.ADVERTISEMENT
Austria Cup - Men's 55 & over
1. Bill Moss, Malibu, Calif.
2. Kenneth White, Elma, N.Y.
3. Michael Tammen, Portland, Ore., Captain
4. Stuart Saiki, Orlando, Fla.
Von Cramm Cup - Men's 60 & over
1. Mark Vines, Naples, Fla.
2. Maxime Buyckx, Marietta, Ga.
3. Ross Persons, Houston, Captain
4. Wesley Cash, Chattanooga, Tenn.
Maria Esther Bueno Cup - Women's 50 & over
1. Andrea Rice, Bethesda, Md.
2. Debbie Spence-Nasim, Carlsbad, Calif.
3. Jenny Klitch, Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.
4. Rosalyn Nideffer, San Diego, Captain
Maureen Connolly Cup - Women's 55 & over
1. Mary Dailey, Delray Beach, Fla.
2. Shelly Works, San Antonio, Captain
3. Tracy Houk, Montara, Calif., Captain
4. Vicki Vasicek Buholz, Dallas
Alice Marble Cup - Women's 60 & over
1. Carolyn Nichols, Rancho Santa Fe, N.M., Captain
2. Diane Barker, Daniel Island, S.C.
3. Patricia Purcell, St. Louis
4. Susan Wright, Grand Junction, Colo.