2018 WINTER LEAGUES
USTA Northern | December 1, 2017
Registration is open for USTA Northern 2018 Winter Leagues in the Twin Cities. The deadline to create a team in TennisLink is Friday, Dec. 8.
Here are the details:
· Leagues offered: Adult 18 & Over, Adult 40 & Over, Adult 55 & Over and Mixed Doubles 18 & Over.
· Players must register with their 2017 Year End Rating. To find yours, CLICK HERE and look for Find NTRP Rating Info. You can search by player name, USTA Membership number or team number. The Advanced Search link allows you to search by league, level and/or gender.
· Days of play. Please see attached document, 2018 League Dates, Deadlines and Days of Play.
· Registration. Captains are required to get confirmation from their Home Court Facility prior to creating a team in TennisLink. This is your commitment to play the league season and be included in the scheduling process. ADVERTISEMENT League registration fees are non-refundable.
· Create your team in TennisLink. Here’s how:
· Go to http://tennislink.usta.com/leagues and log in to your USTA Account.
· Look for My Quick Links on the right side of the page, just below your USTA Membership #.
· Click on the link Online Team Creation and follow the prompts.
· You will need your USTA member number and a credit card to pay the league registration fee.
· Be sure to write down your team number (it begins with a 555) so you can pass it on to your players. They will need this to register for the team. The Team Registration Deadline is Friday, December 8. Players can register anytime throughout the league season.
· League Registration Fees: $30/player for Adult 18 & Over and 40 & over; $26/player for Adult 55 & Over and Mixed Doubles 18 & Over.
· Play Season is January 5–March 31, 2018. Matches are played weekly.
· Cases of Penn Extra Duty tennis balls are available for purchase for $65 per case (24 cans).
· Looking for a Team or Players? Contact Matchline@northern.usta.com
· Questions? Contact Kelley Okerman at firstname.lastname@example.org or (952) 358-3287.