Year-End NTRP Ratings
USTA Northern | December 1, 2017
2017 Year-End NTRP Ratings are now available. Click here to find your rating.
All NTRP Ratings appeals are automated. To appeal your rating, follow the steps below:
1) Go to the "Find NTRP Rating Info" webpage in TennisLink
2) Enter your USTA # to find your rating
3) On the far right of the screen you will see a link called Appeal Rating
4) Click on Appeal Rating and enter the requested information. You will receive an instant decision. This process is final.
All results are based on the National criteria and guidelines.
*All NTRP appeals to a valid computer rating must be appealed online (excluding NTRP Medical appeals).
YEAR-END APPEALS CRITERIA
National Benchmark Ratings may not be appealed in the first year received.
All others whose rating fall within the appealable range set by USTA National will be granted. ADVERTISEMENT
Year-end ratings can only be appealed online through TennisLink, see instructions above on how to appeal an NTRP year-end rating.
If the following regulations apply to you, simply follow the steps above to appeal your rating:
- 2.05E Promotion of Players 60 or Over and 65 or Over
- 2.05E(1) Any player who is 60 years of age or older prior to, or during, the calendar year in which such player plays his or her first local league match and has achieved the same rating level or lower for his or her three most recent year-end ratings, without benefit of appeal of the player’s year-end rating, will automatically be granted an appeal (A rating) if promoted. NTRP Dynamic Disqualification procedures as outlined in 2.04B(3) apply.
- 2.05E(2) All players age 65 or over, if promoted, will automatically be granted an appeal (A rating) of their current rating back to their previous valid year-end rating. NTRP Dynamic Disqualification procedures as outlined in 2.04B(3) apply.
Any other questions on ratings or appeals should go to Nancy Lundberg at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will get back to you starting Monday, Dec. 4, as the Adult Leagues Department is running the 2017 ONE Doubles Section Championships this weekend.
Reminder: USTA National posts the official NTRP ratings on our website, TennisLink, located at tennislink.usta.com. This is the only public website where official NTRP ratings authorized by the USTA are posted and can be obtained. The USTA is aware of other sites that suggest they provide NTRP ratings or player statistics and skill analysis. Any alleged NTRP related information available on these other sites is not endorsed by the USTA, is not accurate, and cannot be relied upon. USTA National in the process of taking all appropriate actions against these sites available to us.