Register Now For
2018 Early-Start Leagues
USTA Northern | August 14, 2017
Register NOW for 2018 Early-Start Leagues in the Twin Cities. Team registration deadline for Adult 18, 40 and 55 & Over is Friday, Aug. 25, while the deadline for Mixed 18 & Over Doubles is Thursday, Sept. 7.
2018 Twin Cities Early-Start League Details
- Leagues offered: Adult 18 & Over, Adult 40 & Over, Adult 55 & Over and Mixed Doubles 18 & Over.
- Registration: Captains are required to get confirmation from their home court facility prior to creating a team in TennisLink. This is your commitment to play the league season and be included in the schedule. League registration fees are non-refundable.
- Create your team in TennisLink:
- Go to http://tennislink.usta.com/leagues and log in to your USTA Account.
- Look for My Quick Links on the right side of the page, just below your USTA Account.
- Click on the link Online Team Creation and follow the prompts.
- You will need your USTA member number and a credit card to pay the league registration fee.
- Be sure to write down your team number (it begins with a 555) to forward to your players to use to register
- NTRP Ratings: You must register using your current 2016 Year End Rating.
- Play Season: October 2 to December 17, 2017. Matches are played weekly.
- Days of Play: Click here for more details.
- Please Note: Days of play for Mixed Doubles have changed, and will do so annually at the beginning of each championship year. For 2018, 6.0 and 8.0 play on Sundays; 7.0 and 9.0 play on Friday.
- League Registration Fees: $30/player for Adult 18 & Over and 40 & Over; $26/player for Adult 55 & Over and Mixed Doubles.
- Captains’ Meeting: The Early-Start League Captains’ Meeting, via conference call and Webinar, is scheduled for Tuesday, Sept. 26 from 6:00-6:30 pm. Please save the date!
- Need Tennis Balls? Cases of Penn Extra Duty tennis balls are available for purchase, and can be picked up in the Section office. The cost is $65 for 24 cans and cash, check or credit card are accepted.
- Looking for a Team or Players? Contact Matchline@northern.usta.com.
- Questions? Contact Kelley Okerman at email@example.com or (952) 358-3287.