2023 USTA Northern
Annual Meeting & Conference
"Rallying for a Healthier Tomorrow"
October 1, 2023
The USTA Northern Annual Meeting & Conference will take place November 3rd-4th and bring together tennis industry leaders from throughout the section. As an attendee, you will be able to connect with USTA Northern volunteers and staff, learn from industry experts, network with other program providers and contribute expertise and perspective to address the growth of tennis within your communities. Here are some things to expect:
- Keynote speaker: Tim Buwick an author, speaker, podcaster, professional coach, emcee, and announcer at The Tim Buwick Company. He is the author of the book, Blasé 2 Ablaze – How to Turn your Blahs into Ahhs to Ignite Passion & Purpose.
- Speaker: Nicole M. LaVoi, Ph.D. Director of the Tucker Center for Research on Girls & Women in Sport at the University of Minnesota. ADVERTISEMENT She is committed to working collaboratively to change the system and culture of sport to one that reflects equity and inclusion, and where all girls and women feel safe, valued and supported. She also was one of seventeen awarded for the Champions of Equality at the 2023 US Open.
- Other sessions include:
- Adaptive Tennis Programing
- WTN Play Opportunities
- Coaching in Tennis
- Mental Training Skills
- And Much More!
- Friday one hour Cocktail Reception
- Reach out and schedule time with a staff member to meet during the AMC with specific questions. Staff Directory.
- Visit the home of USTA Northern, with an exclusive tour of the MN Vikings Headquarters for the first 20 registrants
Reserve a room for the Annual Meeting and Conference by October 26th. BOOK HERE.