Daniel Borgertpoepping | November 30, 2018
Registration is now open for Twin Cities 2019 Winter Leagues.
The team registration deadline is Friday, Dec. 7. Registration must be completed using your new 2018 Year End Rating.
• Leagues offered: Adult 18 & Over, Adult 40 & Over, Adult 55 & Over, Mixed Doubles 18 & Over, and Mixed Doubles 40 & Over.
• Registration. Captains are required to get confirmation from their Home Court Facility prior to creating a team in TennisLink. This is your commitment to play the league season and be included in the schedule. League registration fees are non-refundable.
• Create your team in TennisLink:
2. Look for "My Quick Links" on the right side of the page, just below your USTA Account.
3. Click on "Online Team Creation" and follow the prompts.ADVERTISEMENT
4. You will need your USTA member number and a credit card to pay the league registration fee.
5. Write down your team number (it begins with a 555) to forward to your players to use to register.
• Play Season: Jan. 7 - March 24. Matches are played weekly.
• League Registration Fees: $30/player for Adult 18 & Over and 40 & Over; $26/player for Adult 55 & Over and Mixed Doubles.
• Captain Meeting. The Winter captain meeting, via conference call and webinar, is scheduled for Wednesday, Jan. 2 from 6:00 to 6:30 pm. Please save the date!
• Tennis Balls. Cases of Penn Extra Duty tennis balls are available for purchase, and can be picked up in the Section office. The cost is $65.00 for 24 cans; cash, check or credit card accepted.
• Looking for a team or players? Contact email@example.com.
• Questions? Contact Taylor Heltne at firstname.lastname@example.org or (952) 358-3287.
Thank you for captaining and playing USTA League Tennis. We are looking forward to a fun season!