Getting Through the Quarantine Without Tennis
Let us know how you are getting through the quarantine without tennis by filling our new online form..
Click here to give us your reaction via a Jotform. You can upload image, GIF or video about coping with tennis in the home or, unfortunately, without tennis. Responses will be used to describe how we are dealing with the coronavirus pandemic in upcoming USTA Southern assets and publications.
Some of the questions include:
- When was the last time you played on a full court?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you miss tennis (10 means very affected, 11 means unaffected)?
- What do you miss the most about tennis?
- What was the most shocking news about tennis?
- What has been your biggest adjustment to the quarantine?
- Besides tennis, what TV show have you been watching/obsessed with?