USTA Midwest | August 13, 2018
The USTA/Midwest Section Nominating Committee is seeking interested and passionate volunteers for candidacy to the USTA/Midwest Board of Directors, Delegates-at-Large and Nominating Committee positions. CLICK HERE for more information on the process. Applications are due to the Nominating Committee by October 26, 2018.
OPEN LEADERSHIP POSITIONS
The following positions will be open to residents of the USTA/Midwest Section:
- Board of Directors (2020-2021)
- Executive Vice President
- 1st Vice President
- 2nd Vice President
- Delegates-at-Large (2020-2021)
- Eight (8) members
- Nominating Committee (2020-2021)
- Six (6) members
HOW TO APPLY
Those interested in serving, must complete the following in order to be considered for a position:
- Submit an Application by October 26, 2018
- Upload current resume (included within application)
- Upon submission of your nomination application, a member of the current Nominating Committee will contact you to schedule an in-person interview with the committee.
SELECTION PROCESS TIMELINE
- August 13, 2018: Online application open to all
- October 26, 2018: Applications process closes
- February 2019: Interviews conducted at USTA/Midwest Section Annual Meeting *
- September 2019: Slate presented for election by USTA/Midwest membership
* If interviews are not completed during the 2019 USTA/Midwest Section Annual Meeting, the Nominating Committee may consider an additional time for the remaining interviews to take place.