Become a Tennis Official
Give back and help grow the game of tennis through Officiating.
Officials play an integral role at tournaments at all levels from local community events to professional events by ensuring fair play and sportsmanship. They serve as a Roving Umpire, Line Umpire, Referee or Chief Umpire. Give back to the game of tennis by becoming a USTA Certified Official.
Visit here for more details
Find a local tennis job
USTA Colorado provides the Job Listings as a free service to the Colorado tennis community.
To list a job opening, please send information to Kurt Desautels. The listing will run until USTA Colorado is notified to remove it, or after 90 days.
Tennis Professional needed at Meadow Creek
We are one of Denver's largest tennis facilities with 7 indoor and 3 outdoor hard courts, 2 platform tennis courts, indoor pickleball, a fitness center and other amenities. We offer a wide variety of adult and junior programs, leagues, drills, tournaments, and special events that are held throughout the year. We are seeking a friendly, self-motivated, organized, energetic tennis professional with a positive attitude to join our staff. This is a full-time, year-round position. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, conducting private and group lessons for both adults and juniors, lead drills and Cardio tennis classes, and run team practices.
USPTA experience preferred. CPR certification required. Recent collegiate level or higher match play experience is a plus. A background check will be run on successful applicants before employment begins. Compensation package includes health insurance, paid vacation, and company matching 401K.
If you are interested in an opportunity to join the Meadow Creek family, please email your resume to Jaime Stokes at email@example.com.
South Suburban seeks Tennis/Pickleball Coordinator
Under the supervision of the Tennis Supervisor, this position is responsible for the District’s community tennis and pickleball programs. The tennis specific responsibilities are executed in partnership with the Tennis Coordinator. This position is responsible for the operation and scheduling of the District’s tennis and pickleball facilities, including the court reservations system and the pro shops at: Holly Tennis Center, Littleton Golf & Tennis Club, Lone Tree Golf Club & Hotel’s tennis facilities, as well as Cornerstone Park’s pickleball location. This position develops and maintains a positive rapport with the tennis and pickleball community by enthusiastically promoting both sports. This position will require working evenings, holidays and weekends as well as opening/closing at all District tennis facilities, assisting with desk duties, and answering phones as needed.
Meadow Creek looking for Personal Trainer/Strength & Conditioning Coach
Meadow Creek Tennis & Fitness Club is currently looking for a Personal Trainer/Strength & Conditioning Coach. We are a privately owned racquet club located in Lakewood, Colorado. In addition to tennis, pickleball and platform tennis, we have a full-scale weight room, circuit training, cardio equipment and a group fitness room.
We are a semi-private club so you have the opportunity to work with our current member-base as well as any outside clients to train in our facility. We are offering you a unique opportunity as you would be the only Personal Trainer on staff for our entire membership clientele. This is an amazing opportunity for a motivated individual. If you have a passion for fitness and enjoy helping individuals reach their personal goals, we would love to talk to you!
- Personal trainer certification from a nationally accredited organization
- At least 1-year Personal Training experience
- CPR, First Aid and AED Certified (within 30-days of hire)
- BS or BA in Exercise Science, Physiology, Sports Medicine or a related field desired
- Strong knowledge of safety issues related to the use of exercise regimes and equipment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Ability to work independently
- Proof of insurability
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design individualized, specific fitness plans for each client based on fitness level, capabilities, medical history, lifestyle and goal setting
- Conduct proper assessments of new and continuin client capabilities including strength, flexibility, body mass index and other criteria
- Analyze fitness goals of individual clients to determine feasibility and best method to achieve those goals
- Attract and retain client base by consistently providing excellent customer service
- Monitor and instruct general member base using up-to-date techniques and methods to ensure proper and safe use of strength training equipment, free weights and cardio equipment
- Produce and increase personal training revenue and maintain established revenue goals
- Ensure facility cleanliness and tidiness
- Option to create and promote Group Fitness programs of your choice
What Meadow Creek Can Offer You:
- Free club membership
- Discounted lessons and drills
- Free indoor court time
- Subsidized health insurance
- Company matching 401K
- Commission-based pay structure
Please email Jaime Stokes if you are interested in learning more about this fantastic opportunity: firstname.lastname@example.org
ColoradoJob ListingsJanuary 01, 2021USTA Colorado provides the Job Listings as a free service to the Colorado tennis community. Read More
ColoradoColorado Staff DirectoryNovember 17, 2020USTA Colorado Staff Directory Read More
ColoradoUSTA Colorado LeadershipOctober 19, 2020Introducing the USTA Colorado Leadership Team Read More
Sign up for our Newsletter
Sign up for our Newsletter