Become a Tennis Official
Give back and help grow the game of tennis through Officiating.
Officials play an integral role at tournaments at all levels from local community events to professional events by ensuring fair play and sportsmanship. They serve as a Roving Umpire, Line Umpire, Referee or Chief Umpire. Give back to the game of tennis by becoming a USTA Certified Official.
Visit here for more details
Find a local tennis job
USTA Colorado provides the Job Listings as a free service to the Colorado tennis community.
To list a job opening, please send information to Kurt Desautels. The listing will run until USTA Colorado is notified to remove it, or after 90 days.
Glenmoor Country Club seeking Tennis Coordinator
The Tennis Coordinator will be involved in planning and supporting a wide range of programs. The ideal candidate is organized, personable, and committed to doing the “little things” that make our racquets community special. This is a part-time to full-time position that reports to the Director of Tennis.
- Maintain the tennis calendar
- Coordinate USTA and in-house leagues
- Perform website updates and making court reservations
- Support tennis programming with marketing and communications
- Prepare weekly outline of information for our tennis newsletter
- Assist tennis players
- Plan and host special events throughout the year
*While the Tennis Coordinator’s role is primarily administrative, s/he may be involved in coaching and teaching if qualified.
Pay Range: $20-$25 per hour plus opportunities to earn commissions; Full-time benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401k, and some great employee perks!
If you have a passion for tennis and experience coordinating leagues or events, please submit a resume and cover letter to Alex Davydov, Director of Tennis.
Rolling Hills needs Front Desk help
The Club at Rolling Hills is looking for a Front Desk Assistant. This person must be at least 20 years old. They must be very flexible on their availability and available on short notice. This is a part time position. They must have some tennis knowledge. Duties include but are not limited to: front desk, computer work, answering phones, assisting other staff and director, cover for staff when they are on vacation or sick, etc. Email email@example.com.
Meadow Creek Tennis needs customer service specialist
We an opening for a mature, outgoing, energetic, friendly and reliable person for a customer service receptionist at our front desk. This is the perfect job for someone who loves tennis and wants to be around it! Duties include answering phones, greeting customers, making court reservations, organizing court and other tennis program information, and making our customers feel warm and welcome. This is a part-time position ranging from 10-20 hours per week. We are looking for someone with flexibility that could work both weekdays and weekends. Compensation includes hourly wage, commissions, free Club membership, discounted lessons and drills, and free indoor court time. If you are interested, please call Margaret at 303.232.6272 ext 17, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TGA Premier Tennis seeking part time coaches
WAGE: $25.00/hr starting pay up to $27.50/hr after one year. ($43.75 to $48 per class with setup time) - extra pay for long commute
NEED: A fun-loving tennis enthusiast that likes working with children and is a good communicator! We'll train you. Hiring for spring 2021 school semester and beyond! Must be available at least 3 business days/week from 3:00 - 5:00 PM. Part time work up to 12 hours/week. Ideally live near Douglas County (South Denver Metro - Littleton, Englewood, Centennial, Highlands Ranch, Parker, Lone Tree, Castle Rock, Castle Pines). You will instruct youth tennis ages 5-13 on location at the elementary/middle schools in Douglas County. Opportunity to assist in our golf classes to cross train. Check us out and apply at www.PlayTGA.com/Douglas/Employment
- Ensure the safety and satisfaction of the students and parents as a #1 priority.
- Work with the Territory Director to ensure curriculums are followed, student's needs are addressed, and establish clear communication between TGA, its customers, and facilities.
- Follow TGA Premier Tennis model as provided during training and in on-boarding packet.
- Help disseminate information concerning TGA and its Program offerings.
- Responsible for overseeing and providing direction to any and all assistant coaches assigned to the program area.
- Transportation of equipment, employee reviews, student skill assessments, marketing.
- Consistently survey and involve parents/members in the evaluation of the program and facilities. Be responsive to their suggestions and concerns, and be sure to communicate those with the Territory Director.
- Be on call through cell phone during all scheduled hours. Notify the Territory Director immediately if you are unable to attend and/or complete the shift as assigned.
- Training/Background Checks (TGA Program and Lesson Certification, Background Check, prior to employment)
- Reliable transportation
- Fun with a sport you love and passing it on to kids!
- Workers Compensation
- Unemployment Insurance
DAYS AND HOURS:
- Enrichment Programs: Monday through Friday during school year, 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM (Must be available at least three days a week for six week periods)
- School Break Camps: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM (half day) or 8:00 AM to 4 PM (full day)
- Potential Pre-K programs to fit your schedule
- Potential before school programs from 7:00 to 8:30 AM
- Enrichment Programs: Douglas County School District; Highlands Ranch, Castle Pines, Castle Rock, Parker
- Summer Camps: Lone Tree, Parker
Rolling Hills looking for a Front Desk Assistant
The Club at Rolling Hills is looking for a Front Desk Assistant. This person must be at least 20 years old. They must be very flexible on their availability and available on short notice. This is a part time position. They must have some tennis knowledge. Duties include but are not limited to: front desk, computer work, answering phones, assisting other staff and director, cover for staff when they are on vacation or sick, etc. Email.
Genesis Health Club Seeking Full-Time Tennis Pro
Genesis is currently looking to hire a full-time tennis pro for our Fort Collins location! We’re interested in hiring somebody that wants to use tennis to make a positive impact in people’s lives. Pro would be responsible for teaching both private and group lessons to all ages. There will be a lot of opportunity for growth as the club will be expanding to 8 indoor courts (from 4) soon. If you’re interested in learning more, please email Andy Benson at email@example.com.
ColoradoJob ListingsJanuary 01, 2021USTA Colorado provides the Job Listings as a free service to the Colorado tennis community. Read More
ColoradoColorado Staff DirectoryNovember 17, 2020USTA Colorado Staff Directory Read More
ColoradoUSTA Colorado LeadershipOctober 19, 2020Introducing the USTA Colorado Leadership Team Read More