The USTA Leagues are the most popular adult recreational tennis program in the Caribbean Section. Promotes healthy competition for women's, men's and mixed teams - grouping them by the following ages:
18 & Over | 40 & Over | 55 & Over | 65 & Over
In every league, players are organized according to their ability and skills using the NTRP system.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
STEP 1: Open a free account on TennisLink
STEP 2: Discover your rating with a Self-rate questionnaire
STEP 3: Complete your membership with the USTA
STEP 4: Find a team and register. Call us at 787-726-8782, ext. 225 if you need help.
STEP 5: GET INTO THE GAME!
Winning teams from most categories qualify to represent the Caribbean Section in the USTA National Championships in the United States.
40 AND OVER & MIXED 18+ LEAGUES BEGINS ON MARCH 25, 2022
18 AND 55 & OVER LEAGUES BEGINS ON JANUARY 15, 2022
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
- 2022 ADULT LEAGUES CALENDAR
- USTA OFFICIAL RULES
- RULES OF THE CARIBBEAN SECTION (Spanish Version)
- FRIEND AT COURT 2022 (English Version)
- RESOURCES FOR TEAM CAPTAINS
- 2022 SUSPENSION POINT SYSTEM
- 2022 SUSPENSION POINT SYSTEM Q&A
- 2022 SUSPENSION POINT SYSTEM CALCULATION TABLES
- USTA CARIBBEAN LEAGUE GUIDELINES
- CONTACT TRACING DOCUMENT
- TENNIS FACILITIES GUIDELINES