November 20, 2020
Get back on the courts with us as we transition back into tennis programming with social distancing and our Play Guidelines in full swing. Flex Leagues allow players to choose the location, date, and time to play their matches, which is perfectly suited for these unprecedented times.
For the most up to date information on adult play, make sure to check out our FAQs here.
Flex League Highlights:
- You and your opponents decide when and where to play your match
- You are provided a weekly suggested schedule, however, as long as you complete all of your scheduled matches by the end of the season you can use this flexibility to make the season work for you
- You do not have to be a USTA member to participate
- You can select the NTRP rating and/or level you wish to play in. (Your flexible format matches do not calculate into your USTA NTRP rating)
- $25 flat feeADVERTISEMENT
Watch this video that explains the new registration process for Flex Leagues.
Our goal is to make it easier for you to find a team and get out on the courts or you can find step by step instructions on how to register for Flex Leagues here as well.
Registration Deadline: January 1 - March 29, 2021
Season Dates: April 11 - June 6, 2021
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on Flex Leagues.