July 21, 2020
Get back on the courts with us as we transition back into tennis programming with social distancing and our Play Guidelines in full swing. Flex Leagues allow players to choose the location, date, and time to play their matches, which is perfectly suited for these unprecedented times.
We offer Spring, Summer, and Fall seasons of Men's and Women's singles and doubles for all levels (Doubles are only offered in Montgomery County).
KEY POINTS about USTA Flex League:
- You are provided with a weekly suggested "play by date" schedule, but you and your opponents decide WHEN and WHERE you will play. (The FUN of leagues with the convenience of FLEX.)
- Play any match any time, as long all of your matches are completed by the end of the season.
- The season depends on the number of registrations at your flight level, typically 4 – 8 matches. You can use a SUB (comparable skill level) and you don't need to tell us unless you are getting a "permanent sub."
- You don't have to be a USTA member to play FLEX LEAGUES
- You can select the NTRP rating level you wish to play as your Flex matches NEVER calculate in your USTA rating. ADVERTISEMENT We just want you to select the best competitive level for all.
USTA MEMBERS SINGLES $25
NON -MEMBERS SINGLES $35
USTA MEMBERS DOUBLES $20
NON -MEMBERS DOUBLES $25
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
NOVA - please contact Flex League Organizer, Jeff Fowle
Richmond - please contact Flex League Organizer, Bernice White.
Washington, D.C - please contact Flex League Organizer Jeff Fowle
Montgomery County and Howard County - please contact Flex League Organizer Jeff Fowle
Contact Jeff Fowle if you are interested in becoming a local Flex League Organizer.