League Championship Schedule
Check out more USTA Mid-Atlantic League resources.
The USTA Mid-Atlantic 2023 League Championship schedule will be continually updated. Check out the Sectional Championship Online Store for all of your championship gear and swag! You can start shopping here!
League Championship updates:
- All 2023 USTA Mid-Atlantic League Championships will be Sectional level events, except the Adult 18 & Over and Adult 40 & Over league types.
- For Adult 18 & Over, Washington, D.C. leagues will continue to advance to the Maryland/D.C. Regional Championship and West Virginia leagues will continue to advance to the Virginia/West Virginia Regional Championship.
- An additional day (Monday) will be built into the schedule for each event in order to accommodate potential rain delays; no indoor backup will be utilized.
- No-ad scoring will be utilized at all Championships.
- Sportsmanship Pledge - ALL players must signed the pledge to be eligible for all 2023 League Championships.
2024 Championship Schedule
January 19-22, 2024: 2023 Tri-Level Section Championship (Men's, Women's 5.0, 4.5, 4.0/ 4.5, 4.0, 3.5/ 4.0, 3.5, 3.0) - Virginia Beach Tennis & Country Club (Virginia Beach, VA) – click here for more information
TBD, 2024: 2023 Combo Mixed Sectional Championships (Location TBD)
TBD, 2024: 2023 Tri-Level Non-Advancing Sectional Championships (Location TBD)
TBD, 2024: 2023 Singles Sectional Championship (location TBD)
May: Coming Soon
June: Coming Soon
July: Coming Soon
August: Coming Soon
September: Coming Soon
October: Coming Soon
The following USTA Mid-Atlantic Sectional League Championships will advance (1) team per level/gender to a USTA National League Championship:
Adult 18 & Over: 2.5 (Women only), 3.0. 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0
Adult 40 & Over: 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5
Adult 55 & Over: 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
Mixed 18 & Over: 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0
Mixed 40 & Over: 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
More information on USTA National League Championships can be found here.