District Championships: August 8-9
State Championships: 18&Over and 40&Over: August 14-16 (Northeastern Ohio)
Sectional Championships: 18&Over: August 21-23 (Indianapolis, IN)
Sectional Championships 40&Over : August 28-30 (Indianapolis, IN)
District Championships for Mixed Doubles: September 12-13
State Championships for Mixed Doubles/55&Over: September 19-20 (Ohio Valley)
Sectional Championships for 55&Over: September 25-27 (Carmel, IN)
Sectional Championships for Mixed Doubles: October 9-11 (Ft. Wayne, IN)
View information on the Midwest Championships here.
Required to have filled out by a team at each level of Championships
Only for players that are on two eligible Championship team at the same level
District Championships Format
- If teams within a single flight play each other two or more times during the season, the top team will advance to the next level of championship play.
- In single flights consisting of 8 or less teams playing each other 1 time only the top 2 teams will advance to a flight playoff
- In single flights consisting of 9 to 17 teams, the number 1, 2 & 3 teams will advance to the District Championships.
- In the case that the total number of teams is between 18-19, the teams will split into 3 sub-flights. The winner of each sub-flight will progress to District Championships.
- In the case that the total number of teams is 20 -29, the teams will be split into 2 sub-flights. Each winner of the sub-flights will progress to District Championships.
- In the event of a day league sub-flight, the winner of the day sub-flight will make up the 3rd spot of the district championships or, the number 2 positions of the 2 sub-flights will play off for the 3rd spot in the district championships.
- In the case that the total number of teams is 30 or more, the teams will be split into 3 sub-flights.
**** League that run a shortened season may have to have adjustments depending on the number of teams,
If one flight within shortened format only playing 1x - top 1 and 2 teams will advance to championships
Championships format for multiple flights/sub-flights/sub-flights within a level
If there are multiple flights and or sub-flights, and the teams play each other once within the flight/sub-flight, the number 1 team of each flight/sub-flight will automatically advance to a position in the District Championships. A maximum of 3 teams will be invited to District Championships UNLESS there are 4 flights/sub-flights for a particular level of play. In that instance, 4 teams will advance to the district championships.
If teams play each other two or more times within a flight/sub-flight, only the number 1 team advances to the District Championships.
If a team declines a spot in District Championships, teams with winning records within the flight will be invited to fill spots.
Helping Frontline WorkersJune 01, 2020See how Michigan teams are making a difference for frontline workers! Read More
Year in ReviewMay 29, 2020Chicago District Year in Review Read More
College Info. MonthMay 29, 2020Listen to audio and watch video from webinars on NCAA and Division 1, Division 2 and Division 3, and NCAA Rules, Regulations and Requirements for Eligibility and more. Read More