PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR ACCOUNT CREATION
Combo: February 26, 2023 | Twos Athletic Club - View the schedule
Adult: August 4-5, 2023
Mixed: September 9-10, 2023 | Perrysburg Tennis Center
Combo: March 4-5, 2023 | Shadow Valley Tennis Club - View the schedule
Adult: August 12-13 (Hosted by USTA Ohio Valley )
Mixed/55 & Over: September 16-17 (Hosted by USTA Northwestern Ohio)
View information on the Midwest Championships here.
Required to have filled out by a team at each level of Championships
Only for players that are on two eligible Championship teams at the same level
District Championships Format
- If teams within a single flight play each other two or more times during the season, the top team will advance to the next level of championship play.
- In single flights consisting of 8 or less teams playing each other 1 time only the top 2 teams will advance to a flight playoff
- In single flights consisting of 9 to 10 teams, the top 2 teams will advance to the District Championships.
- In the cases of a single flights 11- 15 teams, teams will play each other with the top 3 teams or 2 if there is a day league to progress to championships.
- In the case that the total number of teams is between 16-17, the teams will split into 3 sub-flights. The winner of each sub-flight will progress to District Championships
- In the case that the total number of teams is 18-29, the teams will be split into 2 sub-flights. Each winner of the sub-flights will progress to District Championships.
- In the event of a day league sub-flight, the winner of the day sub-flight will make up the 3rd spot of the district championships or, the number 2 positions of the 2 sub-flights will play off for the 3rd spot in the district championships.
- In the case that the total number of teams is 30 or more, the teams will be split into 3 sub-flights.
**** League that run a shortened season may have to have adjustments depending on the number of teams,
If one flight within shortened format only playing 1x - top 1 and 2 teams will advance to championships
Championships format for multiple flights/sub-flights/sub-flights within a level
If there are multiple flights and or sub-flights, and the teams play each other once within the flight/sub-flight, the number 1 team of each flight/sub-flight will automatically advance to a position in the District Championships. A maximum of 3 teams will be invited to District Championships UNLESS there are 4 flights/sub-flights for a particular level of play. In that instance, 4 teams will advance to the district championships.
If teams play each other two or more times within a flight/sub-flight, only the number 1 team advances to the District Championships.
If a team declines a spot in District Championships, teams with winning records within the flight will be invited to fill spots.
Jr. Competition News: Mar.March 27, 2023Welcome to the March edition of Net News! Stay up-to-date with the latest information to help juniors succeed on and off the court. Read More
W. Michigan: March NewsMarch 20, 2023Keep up with all of the great things happening in Western Michigan on the courts! Read More
Student Wins SportschairMarch 16, 2023Anneliese Williams from West Lafayette, Ind. has won the USTA/Midwest Tennis & Education Foundation Sportschair Giveaway Contest. Read More
Sign up for our Newsletter
Sign up for our Newsletter