View information on the Midwest Championships here.
Required to have filled out by a team at each level of Championships
Only for players that are on two eligible Championship team at the same level
District Championships Format
- If teams within a single flight play each other two or more times during the season, the top team will advance to the next level of championship play.
- In single flights consisting of 8 or less teams playing each other 1 time only the top 2 teams will advance to a flight playoff
- In single flights consisting of 9 to 10 teams, the top 2 teams will advance to the District Championships.
- In the cases of a single flights 11- 15 teams, teams will play each other with the top 3 teams or 2 if there is a day league to progress to championships.
- In the case that the total number of teams is between 16-17, the teams will split into 3 sub-flights. The winner of each sub-flight will progress to District Championships
- In the case that the total number of teams is 18-29, the teams will be split into 2 sub-flights. Each winner of the sub-flights will progress to District Championships.
- In the event of a day league sub-flight, the winner of the day sub-flight will make up the 3rd spot of the district championships or, the number 2 positions of the 2 sub-flights will play off for the 3rd spot in the district championships.
- In the case that the total number of teams is 30 or more, the teams will be split into 3 sub-flights.
**** League that run a shortened season may have to have adjustments depending on the number of teams,
If one flight within shortened format only playing 1x - top 1 and 2 teams will advance to championships
Championships format for multiple flights/sub-flights/sub-flights within a level
If there are multiple flights and or sub-flights, and the teams play each other once within the flight/sub-flight, the number 1 team of each flight/sub-flight will automatically advance to a position in the District Championships. A maximum of 3 teams will be invited to District Championships UNLESS there are 4 flights/sub-flights for a particular level of play. In that instance, 4 teams will advance to the district championships.
If teams play each other two or more times within a flight/sub-flight, only the number 1 team advances to the District Championships.
If a team declines a spot in District Championships, teams with winning records within the flight will be invited to fill spots.
Central Indiana VictoriousOctober 22, 2021Prem Gupta, team captain, shares the story of one Midwestern team that took home first place at the 2021 USTA League National Championships — Adult 18 & Over 3.5 Division. Read about their success at Nationals in Surprise, Arizona. Read More
7.0 Nationals DiaryOctober 19, 2021Read a first-hand account of our 7.0 team's experience at the 2021 USTA League Adult 55 & Over 7.0 National Championships in Orlando, Florida. Read More
Virtual Annual MeetingOctober 18, 2021Considering the current COVID-19 environment and our commitment to putting our members' safety first, the USTA Central Indiana 2021 Annual Meeting will be a virtual (Zoom) meeting. View a letter from the Executive Director and more meeting details! Read More