Join A Team
New to Adult Leagues? Read the information below!
The USTA Adult NorCal League program is a great way to stay active, improve your game, be a part of a team and meet other players in your area. From beginner to competitive match-play, USTA NorCal offers a wide variety of league opportunities for adult players of all ages and levels. Learn more below on how to join a team.
Before you Register, you Will Need:
- Current USTA membership
- Valid NTRP rating
- Minimum age requirement for league
- Captain's permission to join
- Credit card for non-refundable fee
Whether you are new to the Adult League program or a longtime player, read the information below on how to get started and join a team.
- You will need a USTA membership that extends through the league season. Join or renew today.
- If your USTA membership is from a section other than Northern California, you have to update your membership to NorCal by calling the USTA Membership Office at 1.800.990.8782.
- It usually takes one business day for your information to transfer and display on our website (search for your name or USTA number).
- Call us at 510.748.7373 to transfer your NTRP ratings.
Before registering for a team, you'll need a valid NTRP rating.
If you need assistance with the self-rating process, ask for an Adult League Coordinator at 510.748.7373 or Click Here.
Click Here for NTRP Guidelines.
Need more help? Check out our Adult League resources and guides here.
How to Register
Click on "PLAYER REGISTRATION" on your Team Page.
Pay the non-refundable league fee of $32.
Beginning with 2023 Leagues, if a player has not played for a team and or received a default win, (and is not required for the at-level requirement) player will automatically receive a credit of $28.85 within two weeks of the end of the local league season.
This credit is good for 12 months and will automatically be applied to a future team registration within 12 months.
Players, Need Help Finding a Team?
Are you looking for a team to join? USTA NorCal can help you with that through our Get Connected service to help connect new USTA members and players with captains and facilities for upcoming Adult League seasons.