Tennis on Campus
Get Some Love
There’s no better sport than tennis for making friends, staying fit and having fun! Whether you’ve played before or are just picking up the game, USTA Tennis On Campus has a way for you to find yourself in the game. All across the country, college students are enjoying the excitement of tennis through co-ed team play that keeps their competitive fires burning and opens up doors to new friendships and endless fun.
Now you can stay connected to the Tennis on Campus community like never before:
- View the latest news articles
- View profiles of college club tennis teams from across the Midwest
- Find a Tennis On Campus Event to play in
- Check out all the resources available to make your team the best it can be
- Connect with other participants near you
- Sign up for the Midwest Tennis on Campus newsletter
Play College Tennis
Define your college experience.ADVERTISEMENT
USTA Tennis On Campus is designed to provide college students with a host of opportunities for team camaraderie, social networking and unrivaled competition through tennis—without the demands of a varsity program. The fun co-ed format is designed to accommodate all levels of play, and the top teams can compete for regional and national championships. Tennis On Campus helps students maintain active and healthy lifestyles through their college years and helps them to stay connected to the lifetime sport of tennis.
Looking for a team or have questions? Contact Greg Boyd at email@example.com.