UPDATE: Starting May 1, 2019 all Level 5, 6, and 7 Green Ball 12U events will be tagged for the Youth Progression Pathway (Stars & Trophies) through December 31, 2019.
USTA Northern offers a year-round schedule of junior tournaments. Play opportunities are either by skill level or age division and spread geographically throughout the Section. Participating in junior tournaments supplements a player's tennis training, opportunity for valuable match-play experience in both singles and doubles and can be a social time to meet other tennis players.
Tournament play for ranking points is offered in the boys and girls 12's, 14's, 16's & 18's age divisions. For players ages 7-10, they will take part in our Stars and Trophies tournament system.
Where Do I Find Junior Tournaments
All USTA Northern Sanctioned Junior Tournaments appear in the TennisLink system. Use the Advanced Search function and specify USTA Northern for Section. Then use the drop-down menu to search tournaments found in a specific month and year. Note: If you know the tournament ID, you can enter that directly into TennisLink and the tournament information will appear. Register for a tournament and find results.
2019 USTA Northern Junior Tournament System Information
- Stars & Trophies 10U Pathway (for players ages 7-10)
- Junior Tournaments 101 information sheet
- 2019 Junior Tournament System information sheet
- 2019 Junior Endorsement and National Tournament Information
- 2019 National Tournaments Schedule and Deadlines
- 2019 Life Time Fitness UTR Tournament Schedule (Note: You do not have to be a member of Life Time Fitness to play in these tournaments).
National Team Registration Deadlines
April 24th - Intersectionals and Boys & Girls 18s
May 1st - Zonals
May 8th - World Team Tennis (WTT)
Junior Rankings and Points Information
For more information about playing junior tournaments in USTA Northern, please contact Katie Bergmann at email@example.com.