NorCal Junior Team Tennis (JTT)
Welcome to USTA Junior Team Tennis
Junior Team Tennis (JTT) is a fun recreational program for 7 to 18-year-olds to compete against other local teams. Our NorCal leagues are designed to offer team-based competition for all levels. Play weekly matches during the spring, summer and fall seasons. What’s most important is that you have fun and use these match play opportunities to enjoy your growth and development as a player while connecting and supporting each other as a team.
JTT Travel Leagues offer an enjoyable, safe and supportive team environment for our youth players to participate in live match play. Teams are generally composed of 4 - 8 players and compete against other similar level-based teams within a local region.
Ready to Join and/or Create a Team?
- Are you a parent, coach, or volunteer and have questions about how to start or join a team? Please check out our FAQ here first!
- A FREE USTA Junior Membership account is required before signing up for a team. Don’t have one? Click here or call Customer Care at 1-800-990-8782. Need more information? Email: email@example.com.
- A mandatory USTA NorCal waiver will need to be submitted HERE before competing in a JTT season or event (please enter your player's USTA number).
- HOW TO REGISTER (For Parents and Players): Please follow this guide on how to register via TennisLink.
- WATCH our Spring 2023 webinar HERE to learn more about the JTT program.
Important Information for 10 and Under (10U) Players
All 10U players must progress through the Net Generation PlayTracker before they may enter in Yellow Ball events. Please see the 2021 Net Generation Pathway Regulations for more information. If eligible, players will receive play and win points by participating. See PlayTracker FAQs as it pertains to JTT.
For more information on 10U Tennis, please visit: usta.com/norcal10u
We offer three seasons: Spring, Summer, and Fall. Each season lasts approximately 8 weeks. Teams compete on a weekly basis - either playing at their home facility or traveling to another facility to play their matches.
Fall Travel League: September 15-November 5
Sectionals: November 18-19 (Gold River Sports Club)
If you have any questions about this or future seasons, please reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
World Tennis Number (WTN):
Search for a player's WTN rating here.
Gar Glenney Cup
The Gar Glenney Cup is an annual competition between the top Junior Team Tennis teams from the USTA NorCal and USTA SoCal sections. The 39th Annual Gar Glenney Cup was held July 29-30 at Mission Hills Racquet and Swim Club in Fremont. 14U and 18U Intermediate and Advanced teams from both sections qualified through a same-gender Sectional Tournament.
For more information please contact:
Jr. Team Tennis/Tennis On Campus Manager
Jr. Team Tennis/Tennis On Campus Specialist
USTA NorCal Jr. Team Tennis Staff