NORCAL JUNIOR TEAM TENNIS (JTT)
Welcome to USTA Junior Team Tennis
Junior Team Tennis (JTT) is a fun recreational program for 7 to 18-year-olds to compete against other local teams. Our NorCal leagues are designed to offer team-based competition for all levels. Play weekly matches during the spring, summer and fall seasons. What’s most important is that you have fun and use these match play opportunities to enjoy your growth and development as a player while connecting and supporting each other as a team.
JTT Travel Leagues offer an enjoyable, safe and supportive team environment for our youth players to participate in live match play. Teams are generally composed of 4 - 8 players and compete against other similar level-based teams within a local region.
Ready to Join and/or Create a Team?
- Please read the FAQ page to learn more about the JTT program.
- If you're a parent, coach, or volunteer and are interested in being a captain and want to form a JTT, please complete this form: 2023 Interested Captain Form
- If you want to have your child added to a list of players looking for teams, please complete this form: Interested JTT Player form.
- A FREE USTA Junior Membership account is required before signing up for a team. ADVERTISEMENT Don’t have one? Click here or call Customer Care at 1-800-990-8782. Need more information? Email: email@example.com
- HOW TO REGISTER (For Parents and Players): Please follow this guide on how to register via TennisLink.
Important Information for 10 and Under (10U) Players
All 10U players must progress through the Net Generation PlayTracker before they may enter in Yellow Ball events. Please see the 2021 Net Generation Pathway Regulations for more information. If eligible, players will receive play and win points by participating. See PlayTracker FAQs as it pertains to JTT.
For more information on 10U Tennis, please visit: usta.com/norcal10u
We offer three seasons: Spring, Summer, and Fall. Each season lasts approximately 8 weeks. Teams compete on a weekly basis - either playing at their home facility or traveling to another facility to play their matches.
Spring 2023 Season: March 12 - May 19 (season dates vary by location)
Spring 2023 - East Bay/Tri-Valley
Spring 2023 - South Bay/Peninsula
Registration has closed for the 2023 spring season. If you have any questions about this or future seasons, please reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view the 2023 JTT Regulations.
World Tennis Number (WTN):
Green and Yellow Ball results will count towards the ITF World Tennis Number (WTN). More information about WTN can be found HERE. Check out the Provider Guide to see how WTN can benefit your program.
Search for a player's WTN rating here.
Gar Glenney Cup
The Gar Glenney Cup is an annual competition between the top Junior Team Tennis teams from the USTA NorCal and USTA SoCal sections. The 38th Annual Gar Glenney Cup took place July 8-10, 2022 in Paso Robles. NorCal won 68 match wins to SoCal's 29 match wins.
To view past results, click here. To view the overall Series Record since 2011, NorCal (21) vs. SoCal (17) year by year, click here.
For more information please contact:
Jr. Team Tennis/Tennis On Campus Manager
Jr. Team Tennis/Tennis On Campus Specialist
USTA NorCal Jr. Team Tennis Staff