2019 EASTERN TENNIS CONFERENCE AWARDS
July 16, 2018
Closing out the year means more than recapping events, analyzing results and highlighting accomplishments. Now is the time to recognize greatness - both on and off the court! Who do you know who has made a significant tennis impact this year in your community?
The awards ceremony at the Eastern Tennis Conference will take place on Saturday, January 26, 2019.
Individuals may be nominated for more than 20 awards, including Tennis Woman of the Year, Tennis Man of the Year, Tennis Family of the Year and Member Organization of the Year.
The deadline for 2018 award nominations are Friday, October 5.
To make a nomination, please use the links below. You may submit more than one nomination if you would like. This information is very important to the selection process and will only take a few minutes to complete. ADVERTISEMENT On the form, we ask for brief biographical information of the nominee and a short explanation outlining why the nominee deserves to be recognized.
- Click here for a list of all awards and their descriptions.
- Click here to look back at our award winners since 1998.
USTA Eastern will provide dinner for the award recipient and one additional guest.
1) Nominee should be a member of USTA Eastern
2) Nominee must be active in volunteering in some or all of the following:
- Serving as a volunteer in fostering tennis at any level of USTA Eastern in such activities as conducting tournaments
- Developing and/or sustaining junior and adult programs
- Holding office(s) at the various levels of USTA Eastern
- Volunteer coaching
- Competing in tennis
- Enriching the game of tennis in other related activities
- Tennis Woman of the Year
- Leslie J. FitzGibbon Tennis Man of the Year
- Tennis Family of the Year
- Louise Cilla Award
- George Seewagen Award
- Umpire Service Award
- Virginia and Chuck Landis High School Coach of the Year
- Fran Osei Community Service Award
- Diversity & Inclusion Leadership Award
- Clinician of the Year
- Press Service Award
- Service to/People with Disabilities Award
- USTA League Award
- Junior Team Tennis Award
- 10 and Under Tennis Award
- Tournament Director of the Year
- Ron Smyth Parent Sportsmanship Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Member Organization of the Year
Coroporate Service Award