Eastern's College Showcase Day
USTA Eastern | October 30, 2017
The College Showcase Day provides high school sophomores, juniors and seniors with the opportunity to meet and connect with college tennis coaches, collect information, listen to experts and learn about the NCAA process. High school students of any tennis level are welcome.
It's also an opportunity for college coaches to recruit and get exposure for their tennis programs. College coaches will also participate in an on-court clinic led by Max Schnur. Schnur, who has played in over 25 countries and won six ITF futures and five ATP challenger events as a doubles player, will be presenting and hosting on-court doubles clinics.
Click here to register as a high school player.
Click here to register as a college coach.
Click here to view the speaker bios of people who will be hosting presentations during the 2017 College Showcase Day.
Date: Sunday, November 5, 2017
Agenda (subject to change):
- College coaches: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- High school sophomores: 10:30 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
- High school juniors and seniors: 10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- College seminar with Scott Treibly and college coaches: 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.
- College seminar with college admissions: 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.
Location: Saw Mill Club, 77 Kensico Dr., Mt. Kisco, N.Y.
Click here to see a list of colleges and universities that participated last year.
Confirmed 2017 colleges and universities:
- Marist College – Division 1
- Rider University – Division 1
- Robert Wesleyan College – Division 2
- Daemen College – Division 2
- 26 Division 3 colleges and universities
Hotel Information: Holiday Inn Mt. Kisco
Group code USTA Eastern, 10 rooms for Saturday, November 4 at $145 a night.
Please contact 914-241-2600 to make your reservations. Reservations must be made before October 6, 2017 to receive this rate.
Everyone will participate in a round robin tournament, seminars and college showcase.
All high school students will also walk away with a comprehensive resource guide that includes information regarding the tennis recruitment process, financial aid options and timeline to guide player recruitment.