JOIN OUR TEAM
February 26, 2019
Marketing Intern (Unpaid, Part-time, Oahu)
The U.S. Tennis Association is looking for a marketing intern in its Hawaii office. The intern will assist the Director of Marketing & Communications to promote tennis lessons, leagues, tournaments, and events.
- Creating content for various social media channels
- Composing electronic newsletters
- Updating websites with news articles and information
- Building email database to reach prospect customers
- Graphic design for print and digital advertisements
- Assisting at events with set-up, clean-up, and photography
- Other duties as assigned
- Major in marketing, communications, public relations, or other related fields
- Tech-savvy individual with experience using social media platforms
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team player with willingness to learn
- Graphic design and Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
- Photography experience a plus
- Tennis knowledge and experience a plus
This position is an unpaid internship that requires 8 – 12 hours a week, with some weekend events. Intern will work out of our Waikiki office and/or remotely. Internship start/end dates and hours are flexible depending on your class schedule.
Please send your resume along with a cover letter detailing your experience to email@example.com.
Tennis Coach (Part-time, Oahu)
The Tennis Coach will assist the Director of Community Tennis by providing on-court instruction and support to our Mobile Tennis Program at City and County of Honolulu Park and Recreation Summer Fun sites. Lessons take place in group format.
- Tennis knowledge and playing experience
- Experience working with kids
- Ability to individually lead a group
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Positive, energetic and team player
- Have transportation for site-to-site visits
- Ideal for high school seniors or college students
This position is a non-exempt, part-time position. Chosen candidates will work 6 - 10 hours each week. Program runs year-round.
Please send your resume along with a cover letter detailing your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.