JOIN OUR TEAM
March 27, 2018
Summer Tennis Coach (Part-time, Oahu)
The Tennis Coach will assist the Director of Community Tennis by providing on-court instruction and support to our Mobile Tennis Program at City and County of Honolulu Park and Recreation Summer Fun sites. Lessons take place in group format.
- Tennis knowledge and playing experience
- Experience working with kids
- Ability to individually lead a group
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Positive, energetic and team player
- Have transportation for site-to-site visits
- Ideal for high school seniors or college students
This position is a non-exempt, part-time position. Chosen candidates will work 6 - 10 hours each week. Program dates are June 6 to July 27, 2018.
Please send your resume along with a cover letter detailing your experience to email@example.com.ADVERTISEMENT
Community Tennis Intern (Part-time, Oahu)
The Community Tennis Intern will assist the Director of Community Tennis in event planning and promoting various tennis programs.
- Background in event coordination, marketing, communication, non-profit management or other related discipline
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Creative and flexible
- Familiarity with social networking sites desired
- Interest in non-profit management and community development
- Tennis knowledge preferred
This position is a non-exempt, part-time position. Chosen candidate will work up to 19 hours each week. Internship dates are June 4 - July 27, 2018.
Please send your resume along with a cover letter detailing your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.