How to navigate USTA.com
for Adaptive Topics
USTA Adaptive Tennis Committee | March 1, 2019
Accessing Adaptive Tennis content on USTA.com is easier than ever, thanks to the USTA National Adaptive Committee.
How to access Adaptive Content:
- Once you are on the USTA.com website, type “Adaptive Tennis” into the search box at the top right hand of the screen that resembles a magnifying glass.
- The search will take you to Adaptive Tennis: Get Started, a page with information and links to everything you need to know, including:
- How to register your program
- Existing Programs
- Applying for a Grant
- Nominating an Annual Award
- Finding Curricula for Adaptive Programs
Should you not find the information you are looking for, there’s a list of contacts who coordinate Adaptive Tennis at your section’s office that you can call.
Type “USTA Adaptive Tennis” in your brower’s search or in Google. ADVERTISEMENT Look for the “Get Started” link. All things Adaptive are just two clicks away, and we hope you will click often.