Fall ONE Doubles
July 8, 2019
Grab your friends and register for this FUN and EASY doubles league!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Team Registration Deadline is Friday, July 19
- Play session is Aug. 12 - Sept. 26, and teams will have 4-6 matches
- You may have 2-4 players on your team and the cost to register is $21
- Choose your facility: Baseline Tennis Center, Life Time - Bloomington South, Life Time Athletic - St. Louis Park or Lifetime - Eden Prairie
- Women play Tuesday evenings; men play Wednesday evenings
- Mixed is on Thursday evenings and can only be played at Baseline and Life Time - Bloomington South; levels offered 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
How To Create A Team Number and Register In TennisLink
· Go to TennisLink.usta.com/leagues and login to your USTA Account.
· You will land on the USTA LEAGUE home page. Look for MY QUICK LINKS on the right side of the page, click on the link ONLINE TEAM CREATIONADVERTISEMENT
and follow the prompts.
· Select USTA/NORTHERN for SECTION and DISTRICT, then 2019 ONE Doubles FALL or 2019 ONE Doubles MIXED FALL for LEAGUE.
· Select your NTRP Level for FLIGHT.
· Enter your TEAM NAME; the captain’s last name should be included and listed first.
· Select your FACILITY. Matches are played at Baseline Tennis Center, Life Time Fitness – Bloomington South, Life Time Athletic – St. Louis Park or Life Time Athletic – Eden Prairie. Mixed Doubles are played at Baseline or Bloomington South ONLY.
· You will need your USTA member number and a Credit Card to pay the league registration fee.
· Be sure to write down your team number (it begins with a 555) so you can pass it on to your players. They will need this to register for the team.
How to Register for a Team
· You will need your team number
· You will need your USTA member number; membership must be current through the League Play Season
· Credit Card to pay league fee
· Go to TennisLink.usta.com/leagues
· Look for "Start Playing" on the left side of the page then click on the link REGISTER FOR A TEAM and follow the prompts.
Need help finding a partner or more players for your team? Contact USTA Northern's Matchline at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want more information on ONE Doubles?
E-mail Taylor Heltne at email@example.com or call (952)-358-3287.