USTA Northeastern Ohio USTA League team tennis provides adult recreational tennis players the opportunity to compete against players of similar ability levels.
Meet new people! Play new opponents! Challenge and improve your game! Travel to matches and advance to championships. HAVE FUN!
We have countless captains that help make USTA League play possible in Northeastern Ohio. Learn more about what they do and find captain resources below!
- 2024 NEOTA Captain’s Manual - Click here
- New Team Request Forms
- Team Home Scheduling Forms
- District Entry Fee Payment Forms
- USTA League Captain How-to Guide
- TennisLink for Leagues
- How To: Printing Blank Score Cards for Qualifier Matches
- How to join the USTA
- How to register for a team
- How to access your team number/Setting a Co-Captain on TennisLink
- How to find captain's report on TennisLink
- USTA League iPhone App
What it Means to Be a Captain
- Be familiar with the structure, procedures and local league, sectional and national rules, as well as the general rules of tennis to keep your team informed.
- Attend all local league meetings and be in contact with your local league coordinator in case of any changes made to the league.
Find Interested Players
- Recruit enough players to field a complete team for every match.
- Ensure that all players meet the eligibility requirements: Have a valid NTRP rating, USTA membership and be the minimum age for the league.
- Obtain a team number from your league coordinator.
- Distribute all materials to your team including team number, schedule of play, current rules and regulations and a list of team members with telephone numbers and emails.
- Confirm home and away matches and contact opposing team captains to confirm date and time of match. Assist your local league coordinator in rescheduling postponed or delayed matches.
- Organize all materials necessary for the team’s participation at the championship level, if your team qualifies.
Get Results In
- Record match results on TennisLink within 48 hours (per regulations).
- Click here to view the complete schedule.
- Spring Qualifier Brackets
- Summer Qualifier Brackets
- Fall Qualifier Brackets
- How to Print a Blank Qualifier Scorecard
- Postseason Qualifying Information
District Championship Information
- Adult/Mixed District Championship Schedule
- Combo District Championship Schedule
- Player Publicity Form
- Decision of Player Form
State Championship Information
- Ohio State Championship Rotation: 2024-2029
- Combo State Championship Schedule
- Adult 18/40&O State Championship Schedule
- Adult 55&O/Mixed State Championship Schedule
- Tri-Level State Championship Schedule
USTA League Suspension Point System:
General Grievance (Non-NTRP):
- NEO General Grievance Form
- NEO General Grievance Payment Form
- NEO General Grievance Appeal Form
- NEO General Grievance Appeal Payment Form
Have a question about League play? Contact Derek Kohanski, Adult Tennis Coordinator, at email@example.com or (216) 319-5080.