Junior Team Tennis Local Leagues
NorCal Staff | May 2, 2017
USTA Northern California Junior Team Tennis League gives kids the opportunity to have fun and compete while at the same time enjoying the camaraderie of a team. Teams are formed by tennis clubs/programs and parent team captains from all areas of Northern California.
Playing Junior Team Tennis (JTT) is a great way for players that are new to USTA competition to get started with official match play; as well as for experienced players to develop their skills and move on to participating in USTA Tournaments. Players in this league should be able (at a minimum) to serve, keep score, and rally before participating.
LOOKING FOR A TEAM TO PLAY ON?
View the list Local leagues below. Need help? Fill out our USTA JJT Interested Player/Parent Form
LOCAL LEAGUE INFORMATION
Some leagues may accept late registrations. ADVERTISEMENT Contact the organizer for details.
Click on the flyer link below for more information.
An introduction to competition for players ages 5-18. See below for upcoming events.
Want to host or organize at team challenge in your community? Find out more at the links below:
Teams may participate in championship events.
WANT TO HOST OR ORGANIZE A LEAGUE?
We'll help you get started with promotions and finding players. Click on the link below for more information.
- Junior Team Tennis (JTT) Play Option
- General Information
- H.I.T.S. Red Ball Junior Team Tennis (JTT) Incentive/Stipend Program
- H.I.T.S. Red Ball JTT Contract
- Local League Organizer (LLO) Incentive Program
- Local League Organizer Agreement Form
LEAGUE RESOURCES & INFORMATION
- 2018 USTA NorCal Junior Team Tennis Section Regulations
- USTA Membership - Sign Up & Renewal Information
- Youth Progression System – 10 and Under Player Eligibility
- 2017 NorCal JTT – Same Gender Division Player Benchmark (Int./Adv.)
- TennisLink Coach / Player Login
- TennisLink Player Registration
- Team Captain Handbook
- Travel Leagues
Junior Team Tennis Specialist
Junior Team Tennis Coordinator