Tennis Weekend 2023
November 3-4, 2023
New England Tennis Weekend is our annual professional development conference for anyone who works or volunteers in our sport in New England. This year, the event will take place from November 3-4 at the Verve Hotel in Natick, MA.
- Friday, November 3 at Longfellow Wayland. $30 ticket includes attendance for on-court sessions, networking and light dinner.
Saturday, November 4 at The Verve Hotel in Natick, MA. $80 ticket includes attendance at all sessions, our annual awards luncheon, networking and access to vendor booths.
To register for Friday and/or Saturday, please use the below link. Registration closes on October 22.
If you need financial assistance, please use this link to apply for a scholarship. Deadline to apply is October 2. Applicants will be notified by October 20.ADVERTISEMENT
Friday, November 3rd, Longfellow Wayland
- 5:30pm: Registration and Networking
- 6pm: Workshop Introduction
- 6:30-8pm: On-court session - Serving Success: Utilizing Game-Based Coaching for All Players (Karl Davies, Ph.D.)
Saturday, November 4th, Verve Hotel
- 7:45-8:45am: Women in Tennis Breakfast (Details and RSVP to be announced soon)
- 8:45-10:45am: Breakout Session - School Tennis: Introducing Tennis In Any Space (Tony Stingley)
- 10-11am: Vendor Exploration/Meet & Greet
- 11-11:50am: General Session - Creating An Inclusive Culture Where Players & Employees With Diverse Abilities Can Succeed (Lisa Drennan)
- 12-1:20pm: Lunch & Annual Awards Ceremony
- 1:40-2:30pm: Breakout Session - High School Tennis - What To Teach In 72 Days Or Less (Gary Pina)
- 1:40-2:30pm: Breakout Session - Data & Tech Panel, featuring USTA National Staff
- 2:40-3:30pm: Breakout Session - A New Model for Youth Tennis (Danielle McNamara)
- 2:40-3:30pm: Breakout Session - The Importance of Mental Development for All Players (Eva Barros)
*Subject to change
Reserve a room for Tennis Weekend by October 12 for the group event rate.
Speakers & Sessions
We have a diverse group of speakers and sessions for this year's event.
Click here to learn more (more sessions to be added).
A huge thank you to this year's event sponsors: