Tennis Weekend 2020...The November Takeover
Tennis Weekend is taking over November! Our 2020 virtual Tennis Weekend will be held throughout November to provide educational opportunities to our New England tennis providers and volunteers. We hope these sessions will address hot topics going on in your tennis world. Each session will be held via Zoom with a live Q & A so you can connect with your peers and the speakers. If you are not able to attend a session live, you will be able to get a recording to watch later.
We know this year was tough financially, so we are offering all sessions FREE of charge! We will also have great raffle prizes in each session open to all particiapnts of that session.
Tennis Weekend is hosted in partnership with USPTA and the PTR. Both organizations will be giving credit for each session attended.
Schedule & Session Topics
- Thursday, November 5 from 7 to 8 pm: USTA New England’s 2021 Vision with the USTA New England team
- Friday, November 6 from 12 to 1 pm: How Anyone Can Coach Adaptive & Wheelchair Tennis with Miyako Kinoshita & Thomas Dodd
- Tuesday, November 10 from 2 to 3 pm: Increasing Revenue with Tennis Ambassadors with Marilyn Sherman
- Thursday, November 12 from 2 to 3 pm: How to Advocate for Tennis in Your Community with Pete Francesconi & Robin Jones
- Friday, November 13 from 12 to 1 pm: How Serve Tennis Can Help Your Business with Randy Jenks
- Tuesday, November 17 from 7 to 8 pm: Teaching Mental Toughness to Players with Brian Lomax
- Wednesday, November 18 from 12 to 1 pm: Open Forum - Facility Leaders Discuss How to Navigate this Challenging Time with Chris Marra & Panel
- Thursday, November 19 from 1 to 3 pm: Online Marketing presented by USPTA with Thomas Le
Click here for more info on speakers & sessions.
Thank you to our Tennis Weekend Sponsors:
Please contact Sarah Wishart, Senior Manager, Recreational Programs & Events at email@example.com with questions