Tennis On Campus
What is Tennis On Campus?
USTA’s Tennis On Campus (TOC) program is designed to provide college students with opportunities for team camaraderie, social networking, and rivaled competition through tennis without the rigors of a varsity program. TOC offers co-ed team-based play, regional and national championship competitions, and helps students maintain active and healthy lifestyles through their college years.
If you’re an individual looking to join the program at your school or a club tennis team looking to set up a match with other club tennis teams, you’re in the right place.
Currently, the program is offered on over 500 college campuses and services over 30,000 students.
Check out the list of Tennis On Campus Programs on our national website at www.tennisoncampus.com and get in touch with the program of your choice directly! The Northern California schools participating in Tennis On Campus include:
- California State University, Fresno
- California State University, Sacramento
- St. ADVERTISEMENT Mary's College of California
- San Francisco State University
- San Jose State University
- Santa Clara University
- Stanford University
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of California, Davis
- University of California, Merced
- University of California, Santa Cruz
- University of San Francisco
- University of Nevada, Reno
If there isn't a program at your school or you would like more information on Tennis On Campus, email Trey Astbury, USTA NorCal Jr. Team Tennis/Tennis On Campus Manager, or Macy Barajas, Jr. Team Tennis/Tennis On Campus Specialist.
2022-2023 Event Schedule:
- October 7-9, 2022 - University of Colorado - Colorado Springs Mountain Lion Invitational
- October 28-30, 2022 - East Fall Invitational in Mobile, AL
- November 4-6, 2022 - West Fall Invitational in Phoenix, AZ
- November 11-13, 2022 - Sectionals at Stanford University
- April 6-8, 2023 - Nationals in Suprise, AZ