Play Tennis New England
We are asking our tennis community to help get the word out about tennis and all its amazing benefits!
Some fun facts about tennis to share with everyone you know:
- For the first time ever, data shows the sport of tennis has surpassed one million players in New England*!
- Play tennis, live longer. 10 years longer! A Mayo Clinic study found that playing tennis increases life expectancy by 9.7 years - more than any other sport or activity.
- Tennis is a stress reducer. The sport helps you deal with physical, mental, social, and emotional challenges and increases your capacity to deal with stress.
- Tennis increases brain power. From alertness to tactical thinking, tennis enhances the neural connections in your brain. Kids who play tennis regularly get better grades.
- More benefits can be found here.
Scroll down to find tennis programs, a court to play on near you and more. Here is our staff directory. We are always happy to help!
If you'd like to stay connected with us and receive updates on tennis programming near you, click here.
FIND A PLACE TO PLAY
Whether you're looking for a quick pick up game with your family or friends on free public courts or joining the community at a local tennis club, there are places to play tennis near you.
Take it a step further - we have USTA memberships that help you stay better connected to tennis! There are a lot of great benefits to being a USTA member - especially now that junior memberships are FREE! Learn more here. You can always create a free account on USTA.com to unlock additional play opportunities without becoming a member.
Junior membership (18 and under) - FREE
Adult Membership (19+) - $44/year