WHAT IS NORCAL's 10 And Under Tennis?
Check out upcoming events: Calendar
Join Our Facebook Group for Youth Tennis
- Coaches and Programs: https://netgeneration.usta.com/
- Tennis at Home Activities: https://netgeneration.usta.com/us-en/tennis-at-home.html
- Programming (including Team Challenges): playtennis.usta.com/programming
- Junior Team Tennis
- Circuit Round Robin (10U Orange/Green) & Tournaments: playtennis.usta.com/tournaments
- Find a Player: Player Search-USTA
NET GENERATION PLAYTRACKER
REGULATIONS AND GUIDES
NorCal Junior Circuit Regulations (as of 6/16/2022)
- Red, Orange, & Green Videos
- R.O.G. Tennis follows the same logic as other youth sports like baseball or soccer, which use kid-sized equipment.
- Kids learn to play baseball by first playing T-ball; they use shorter, lighter bats and larger, softer balls.
- Kids learning basketball use short baskets with kid-sized balls on lowered backboards and they play soccer on smaller fields with smaller goals.